Monday, May 17, 2004

Almost glad the weekend is over

I had a not good Scrabble tournament (yes, I play competitive Scrabble), and a rather unfocused choir concert (I sing second soprano in a community choir), all in the space of 24 hours. I'm glad that choir is on summer break, and I'm not playing in another tourney til October or so. I think it was a little too much to do in not enough time.

I did a little bit of knitting and spinning to distract myself:


The Fiona Knit-Along bag is coming along. I substituted the yarn, and some of the stitches, and added this little pocket on the side opposite the tall pocket.


I made this little skein of yarn, only about 25 yards. I think it looks like an inchworm in this picture. Much cuter insect imagery than the cicadas that abound in my neighborhood.

No comments: